Why do I need a roof inspection service?
You may need to seek a roof inspection service for a number of reasons such as:
- You want to buy a property: A pre-purchase roof inspection report will allow you to make a more informed decision before bidding on a property.
- You want to sell a property: Getting your roof inspected before selling your property will inform you whether you need to take care of any repairs. It will also advise you on the valuation of your roof, and your house by extension.
- You want to undertake repairs on your roof: If it has been quite a while before you had your roof repaired, or if you just recently discovered some damage, a professional roof inspection report from us will allow to understand all the areas of your roof that need work, as well as what type of work needs to be done on these areas.
- You want to validate the repairs done to your roof: If you just had repairs done to your roof, a roof inspection report will inform you whether those repairs were well taken care of.
- You want to insure your roof/property: Your insurer may want a professional report before insuring your roof.
- You want to mortgage your property: An inspection report will enable the lender to understand the value and risks associated with your roof & house.
- You want to understand the condition of your roof: An inspection report can help any homeowner get a professional verdict on the condition of their roof.